Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Hard Way

I have been working really hard on my research and I am making pretty good progress. I am having trouble with the evaluation part...It is easy to summarize the source but always hard to make a good, solid evaluation. I enjoy this assignment a little because it is a nice way to get sources and start good research for my proposal. At the moment I am focusing on substance abuse but that could switch...who knows? This is troublesome for me to do because I feel really strongly about this subject because I am an athlete and I hate drugs, alcohol, and any other substance not good for the body...All in all, my research is puttin' along. But I will get a good grade, BELIEVE IT!


Uchiha Gatsu

Signing out

1 comment:

Matthew Jolly said...

Uchiha Gatsu (great name!), I agree completely. And yet, the success of our own thinking and writing depends so completely on the quality of our sources. In a more general sense, every source is a sort of teacher and we (writers) get to choose which of them to invite to dinner. Feel free to change topics, even after the annotated bib is completed (not that there's anything wrong with the one you've chosen). Keep at it--you're doing well.